3M’s Combat Arms Earplugs, Version 2 (CAEv2), were used by the U.S. military in Afghanistan and Iraq from about 2001 […]
Negligence and Personal Injury Lawsuits
When someone suffers injury due to the negligent actions, behaviors, or intent of someone else, the victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and losses. From unfairly denied insurance damage claims to dangerous products and toxic exposure, victims of negligence have rights, and we defend those rights.
Current Negligence and Personal Injury Investigations & Lawsuits
- Catholic Priest Sexual Abuse Lawsuit – the 2018 Pennsylvania Grand Jury report has the entire country focused on clergy abuse in the United States, and we are helping to ensure abuse survivors get the justice and compensation they need and deserve.
- Commercial Plane Accidents Lawsuit – commercial plane accidents, even those that occur before takeoff can cause injuries that sometimes lead to death. In fact, nearly 400 people die in plane crashes every year. Those who are injured and the families of those who are killed in these accidents may be entitled to redress for their suffering and losses.
- Defective Guardrail Lawsuit – all along our country’s highways and byways are miles of defective guardrails that slice and ram through vehicles and impale their occupants instead of telescoping away from impacting vehicles. Severe injuries and horrific deaths have been reported in connection with two specific types of guardrails.
- Helicopter Accidents Lawsuit – helicopters are one of the most dangerous ways to travel and pilot error is one of biggest reasons why. Helicopters crash more than planes, and private helicopters crash more than both by far. Victims have rights, and we defend those rights.
- Hurricane Florence Insurance Lawsuit – North and South Carolina received trillions of gallons of rain during the storm, and many are finding their insurance providers aren’t dealing fairly with their storm damage claims.
- Hurricane Harvey Insurance Lawsuit – residential and commercial property owners across Houston and surrounding areas are finding that the insurance companies they thought would be there in their time of need are actually delaying, denying, and lowballing Hurricane Harvey insurance damage claims.
- Hurricane Irma Insurance Lawsuit – Florida was particularly hard hit by Hurricane Irma, and thousands of claims had to be filed. Unfortunately, insurance companies are not always handling those claims in a fair manner. If your insurance provider is playing games with your claims, we can stop them.
- Hurricane Maria Insurance Claims – Puerto Rico continues to struggle to rebuild and restore the island and the homes and businesses of its inhabitants. Unfortunately, insurance providers are not handling all claims fairly and are being hit with fines. We don’t let insurance providers take advantage of you.
- Mesothelioma Lawsuit – every year thousands of people are diagnosed with mesothelioma due to exposure to asbestos and are holding responsible parties liable for their injuries and losses. If you’ve been diagnosed, you may be entitled to seek compensation.
- NCAA Concussion Lawsuit – student-athletes are holding the NCAA accountable for failing to warn them of the dangers of concussion and for not protecting them from concussion even though it and other collegiate athletic organizations knew of the dangers of these injuries.
- Nursing Home Neglect & Bedsores Lawsuit – late stage bedsores are events that should ever happen in a medical setting, be it in a home healthcare setting or in a hospital or nursing home. Sometimes they may be caused by elder abuse and other times negligence.
- Private Plane Accidents Lawsuit – hundreds of people die every year in small plane crashes. And to make matters worse, the vast majority of private plane crashes are completely preventable. But you only have a specific amount of time to seek compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Ski & Snowboard Accidents Lawsuit – when you get hurt on the slopes because of negligence on behalf of a ski resort or another skier or snowboarder, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries, but there are caveats you need to be aware of.
- Unpaid/Stolen Overtime Pay Lawsuit – if you are an hourly worker who isn’t earning time-and-a-half for all hours worked over 40-hours per week you may be owed significant compensation. Don’t let your employer get away with wage theft; we can help.