The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded its recall of valsartan medications made by Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals in China. […]
Prescription Drug Lawsuits
The prescription drugs you receive and the over-the-counter medications you buy are supposed to help you, not hurt you. Yet some of the most commonly used medications pose serious health consequences to consumers.
Current Prescription Drug Injury Investigations and Lawsuits
- Abilify Lawsuit – some patients who are treated with Abilify develop serious side effects including gambling, shopping, and eating addictions as well as severe sex addictions. These patients are demanding answers to their questions and are seeking justice for the significant losses they have experienced.
- Amiodarone Lawsuit – the chemical components of this drug may accumulate in the organs, muscles, and tissues of some patients, resulting in serious injuries including thyroid damage, vision loss, lung damage, and even death.
- Belviq Lawsuit – Belviq is a weight loss medication in the middle of impending class action lawsuits for the manufacturer’s negligence in warning the public of the risk for cancer from taking the drug.
- Fournier’s Gangrene Lawsuit – some patients with type 2 diabetes who begin treatment with an SGLT2 inhibitor have developed a rapidly progressing flesh-eating infection of the genital tissue. We help these patients get the justice the deserve.
- Levaquin Lawsuit – the side effects of fluoroquinolone antibiotics like Levaquin and Avelox include collagen breakdown that may result in loss of vision, aortic aneurysm and dissection, rupture of tendons, and issues with the central nervous system.
- Nexium Lawsuit – proton pump inhibitors like Nexium and Prilosec have been associated with severe and dangerous side effects that include stomach cancer, kidney failure, bone fractures, and cognitive decline.
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Lawsuit – over-the-counter and prescription medications may cause a severe allergic reaction called SJS that results in the detachment and loss of the upper layers of skin. This painful condition can be deadly and often leads to long-term complications.
- Talcum Powder Lawsuit – long-used for daily feminine hygiene, talcum powder products like Baby Powder and Shower to Shower have been associated with dangerous and deadly ovarian cancer and victims want to know why they weren’t warned.
- Tasigna Lawsuit – used for the treatment of a certain type of leukemia, Tasigna may cause some patients to develop a rapid hardening of the arteries which can lead to life-threatening infections, blocked arteries, cardiovascular issues, amputations, and death.
- Taxotere Lawsuit – alopecia is the permanent loss of body hair and some patients whose cancer is treated with the chemotherapy drug Taxotere have found no hair regrowth after treatment ended leaving them with permanent baldness.
- Zostavax Lawsuit – shingles vaccine Zostavax may cause some recipients to suffer adverse events that include spinal cord inflammation, stroke, retinitis, and even chickenpox and shingles.